Please, be advised that you can be automatically dismissed and without warning or notification from the clinic, for not following The regulations we set up to ensure your proper health, your safety, and the safety of others. Dismissal reasons can include, but not limited to:
- Up to 3 consecutive cancellations/no-shows appointments.
- The inability to schedule a follow-up appointment after your initial evaluation by a reasonable time frame, usually 1-2 weeks or depends on the severity of the condition.
- Failure to schedule follows up appointments following inpatient mental health hospital discharge (Post-discharge follow-up).
- Frequent nonadherence to appointments or nonadherence to directions of prescribed medications.
- Frequent requests for medication refills via telephone or due to running out of prescribed medication earlier than designated prescription dosage time, lost scripts, or possible diversion...etc.
- Failure to pay off outstanding balances for an extended period of time (up to one year)
- Failure to follow Controlled Substance prescription policy, as failure to provide random urine toxicology screen or undisclosed use of concurrent other controlled, ETOH, doctor's shopping, or using multiple pharmacies for controlled prescriptions.
- Fraudulent presentation or requests for paperwork regarding disability, guardianship, other legal, or court-related matters.
- Failure to disclose and surrender firearm or lethal weapons to the police if at risk of danger to self or others.
- The clinic adopts Zero Tolerance for disrespect to the provider or clinic staff such as using profanities.
If dismissed from the clinic, medication supply might be provided for 30 days or more (if applicable), to give time for the patient to switch to another provider. Dismissed patients will not have an option to be reinstated in the clinic in the future.